1. NAME: Michelle Larks
2. BOOK NAME: The Legacies
3. WEBSITE: www.MichelleLarks.com
5. WHAT DO YOU DO? I am an author.
6. YOUR GREATEST ACHEIVEMENT? I am still a work in progress
7. YOUR BIGGEST LESSON? Learning to accept others without being judgemental
8. YOUR MISSION/PHILOSOPHY? Writing stories to inspire and entertain readers.
9. ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE YOU: Truthworthy
1 HOW DO YOU BALANCE WITH INDUSTRY WITH MINISTRY: By staying close to family which helps keep me grounded.
1 NAME A PERSON THAT HAS INSPIRED YOU & WHY: A woman who sent me an email telling me how one of my books helped her cope with the loss of a child. It proved the power of the pen if used correctly and inspires me to continue writing.
1BEST BOOK TO INSPIRE YOU (besides the Bible): The Darkest Child.
1. WHAT IS YOUR ULTIMATE PUBLISHING GOAL? To one day become a NY Times best seller author.
1 WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST STRENGTH? My tenacity in the face of adversity
1. WHAT DO YOU REALLY LOVE? A sense of accomplishment of a task well done.
1.NAME 3 PEOPLE YOU WOULD LOVE TO INVITE TO A DINNER PARTY: bell hooks, Michelle Obama, and Cornell West.
1 HOW DO YOU RELAX? Reading or watching NBA or NFL games
1 WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST SITE ON THE WEB AND WHY? I love APOOO website, it’s full of information and and entertaining at the same time.
1. NAME A BLOG YOU READ REGULARLY OR BLOGTALK RADIO SHOW YOU LISTEN TO REGULARLY. I follow Rhonda McKnight’s blog regularly and Written Voices.
2 WHAT’S NEXT FOR YOU? I have a new release coming out in June titled Til Debt Do Us Part.